skip navigation

Frequently Asked Questions


Q: How can I obtain a release?
A: To secure a financial release from the association
  • go to the "Document Center" page on the website and print out the Release Form.  
  • contact the organization's President at to make arrangements to have it signed.
  • please note that prior to receiving your signed release, all financial obligations to the organization must be fulfilled
Q:  How long does it take to obtain a release? 
A:  Per NYSAHA, the financial release must be produced by the association president in a timely manner, not to exceed 10 days.