2018-2019 Travel Rosters
Squirt (10U) Travel-Coach St. James
MASON ST JAMES
Peewee (12U) Statebound- Coach Gaffney
JOHN PAUL DESANTIS
Bantam (14U) Travel- Coach Misiaiszek
CHRISTOPHER I COBB
** ATTENTION WYHA 12U FAMILIES **
Following the Fall Evaluations and finalizing of the Travel team roster, it appears that there remains a sufficient number of 12U players to field TWO additional teams.
At this time, the Association’s Coaching & Player Selection Committees are forming a plan whereby all 12U players who have expressed an interest in playing for Whitestown will be able to do so. At this time WYHA’s intention is to:
- During the next week, or so, the Coaching Committee will work to identify coaching resources for the two teams.
- Have all non-Travel 12U teams practice together for the first two weeks of the season.
- Have the Player Selection Committee consult with the identified coaches to determine the final rosters for the two teams.
You should be aware that, based on the number of registered 12U players and 12U players who tried out for the Travel (but have not yet registered with WYHA), there appears to be a bare minimum of players needed to field these two teams. In other words, if even one player chooses NOT to play for one of the Whitestown non-Travel 12U teams, WYHA will need to reassess its plan for moving forward.
What you need to do:
- If your child intends to play for one of WYHA’s non-Travel 12U teams, simply have your child report to practice at the time specified for the “Peewee House” team, when the practice schedule is released.
- If your child does NOT wish to play for one of these teams, the Association would appreciate you communicating that to us, as soon as possible, so we can adjust our plans, if necessary.
Our goal will always be to provide any child who wants to play hockey with an opportunity to do so. We appreciate your patience as we work through these challenging roster issues and meet that goal. Please contact us with any questions, concerns, or comments to email@example.com